Technical Support Request Form
Please fill out form as completely as you can to better help us resolve your issue
At this time, the course is experiencing a problem when it is accessed on an Apple (iPad, IPhone, MacBook, Mac computer) using the Safari internet browser. If you are using one of these devices to access your course, and are experiencing a problem submitting the responses to questions in the Chapter videos, please try to access the course using the Chrome or Firefox browser. We do have a ticket in with the software company and it is being worked on.
If you don’t have the Chrome or Firefox browser installed on your device, I have included the links for them:
Get Google Chrome
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Chrome on the App Store.
- Tap Get.
- Tap Install.
- Enter your Apple ID Password and tap OK.
- To start browsing, go to your home screen. Tap the Chrome app .
Add Chrome to your iPhone’s dock
After installing Chrome on your iPhone or iPad, find and open it more easily by adding it to your dock:
- Make space by touching and holding an app on the dock.
- Drag the app up, and release it on your home screen.
- Touch and hold the Chrome app .
- Drag the Chrome app down, and release it on your dock.
- Press the Home button.
- If you’re on an iPhone 6s or later, you can press deeply on the Chrome app to initiate a new voice search, open a new tab, scan a QR code, or access your most visited sites.
To download Firefox, go here:
Or you can find both in the AppleStore.